Our coops are designed and built by real craftsmen, manufactured using tongue and groove boards which are both attractive and durable, this combination produces a great looking and highly practical coop.
Extra Large Egg Chicken House
• Designed to accommodate 12 birds as specified by RSPCA guidelines (12” x 12”/Bird)
• Manufactured from Kiln dried & plained 10mm Fir wood
• Locking hinged front & back door (front and back the same)
• Additional side door + extra 2nd optional Nest box is designed to fit this space
• 6x Roosting Perches
• NEW 4 Position Top Ridge Roof Vent
• Slide out galvanised steel dirt tray - (Front or Back)
• Nest box can be sited on either side of the house
• Screwed & glued joints, no nails or staples here!
• Solid Door Ramp to help the old girls in and out
• 1x Nest Box with 2 Nesting areas
• All metal work is galvanised or stainless steel
• Full dimensions pictured below
• We are so confident in the quality of our coop’s we offer a full 1 year guarantee against manufactures faults / defects
• Base of the coop stands 5cm off the ground on 4 legs
• This house coop arrives flat pack ready to build
We have designed our hen house with a metal floor at the bottom which makes cleaning out the coop a simple & easy job this ensures that the floor can be cleaned thoroughly on a regular basis reducing the build up of any harmful bacteria
The front of the coop has a large door for easy access, with an access ramp to make it as easy as possible for your birds to get in and out effortlessly. We have added an adjustable 4 position vent at the top for extra ventilation, which is also an important feature of only our coops.
The nest box side section is swappable so you can have the nest box on the left or right and the wood is treated using a water based anti fungicidal animal and environment friendly stain.
You can combine this coop with our chicken run to provide your hens with a secure environment to peck around in, these fit onto the front and the rear of our coop.
+ Add A Chicken Coop Run
+ Add A Double Chicken Coop Run
+ Add A Extra 2nd Chicken Coop Nesting Box
Overall Coop Size:
120cm Width * 120cm Depth * 100cm Height
(47.2inches Width * 47.2inches Depth * 39.4inches Height)
Nest Box Size:
57cm Width * 36cm Depth * 30cm Height
10mm Thick Board & Arrives Flat Packed Ready to Build with instructions
* hen house specification can be upgraded at any time
All our chicken coops come with a full set of chicken coop plans / instructions & fixtures, ready for you to easily build - This model is also suitable for ducks
If you would like to include a chicken run
You can add them from the drop down box at the top
Also available as a 12 bird chicken coop
Our wooden coops are treated with a base coat of animal friendly wood preservative stain inside and out. It is important that your wooden coop is cleaned out and treated regularly. We recommend a high quality wood preservative, varnish, roof sealer or water replant be applied within the 1st month and or before heavy rain, paying particular attention to all roof edges, eves as well as all joints. Otherwise the wood may dry out, become brittle, warped or start to look unsightly. We recommend applying further coats of wood preserver if the coop is to be left outside. Please make sure that you use non-toxic animal friendly products.
To make sure your coop stays looking great, it is a good idea to position it in a protected area which is not exposed to the elements.
No claims will be accepted for products that have been neglected, left without protection and not maintained.